Monday 6 August 2012

Princess Emi.

My life has changed very dramatically in the last year. I've moved to another city, mapped out my future, finished my first year at university, gained a job in a 90's bar, had my stage debut and even had some heartbreak moments. But all these events have allowed me to see who truly are my friends. And this girl is one of them. Emily Weetman or Princess Emi as I like to call her was someone I instantly liked the moment I met her. She's so intelligent and kind, but she will love and support you through anything and to me, that is so precious. Even though I must have only seen her a handful of times in a year (darn you distance!) she is simply a text away. I tell her everything, even the tiny things that I find myself upset over and she will always cheer me up. We share the same interests, even our unadmittable ambitions to become princesses and marry wonderful attractive ginger princes. Although that may be more due to Emily's crush on Ed Sheeran. She is, and always will be, so very dear to me. I mean, who else is willing to bake with me in a house in the middle of a cemetery?!


My tiny self, my wonderful school friend Chelsea and the beautiful Emi.


This may have involved alcohol.


Learning our place in the kitchen. We owned those cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment