Sunday 1 April 2012

Charmander.


When I first found out I was moving to Sheffield and completely changing my life (a scary thought looking back now!) I started to find people on Facebook who were also getting offers. One of these was this girl, Charmaine. Out of everyone I spoke to, she had the same mindset as me and we got on really well. Seeing her the first day in a room full of strangers was so comforting and now 8 months later, she is one of the closest friends I have. She is beautiful and kind and completely genuine, and she speaks a lot of truth, which I never let her know about because it means admitting I'm wrong! She sticks by to what she believes in and doesn't care how the rest of the world sees her. She's never judgemental and always just wanting you to be happy. She was the first person I had my heart set on living with, and I can't wait. She's so much fun and she had opened my eyes to my naiveties, and because of that, made me a better person. I hope this will be a nice surprise for her to read, but I knew the moment we became friends, it was going to stay that way for a long time. Shmoo, you're an incredible, strong and wonderful human being. Make sure you stay in my life for as long as possible please, because I don't know what state I'd be in without you. Plus, we still need to make a scrumptious vegan chocolate cake and my meat eating body can't do it alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment