Thursday 24 May 2012

Friendships.


I used to be the kind of person who held a grudge, even if many of those grudges were more than validated. But things happen and you're suddenly reminded that you're human and life doesn't always work out the way you plan, so why use the life you have with people who won't care for you and treat you right? Even if someone has been in your life for 1 year or 10 years, they won't always be the person you want them to be. Or who they used to be. And that applies to me too. I would never change who I am to make someone else happy. It's false and untrue to myself.

Recently I learnt, never waste your time with those who aren't grateful to be sharing it. No matter how much they meant to you. Sometimes, your validation for making the right decision is when you attempt to be the better person and form a civility. If they throw that back in your face, they were never worth it to begin with. And you're simply proving to yourself how mature you've become. 



No comments:

Post a Comment