Sunday 18 March 2012

Grown Up.


And one more thing, if I grow up to be anywhere near as funny as her, I'd be very happy within myself. Just as long as I'm not as crazy. My mum is unique in many areas. She doesn't hoover the carpet, but sweeps it with a yard brush, insisting it's better than a hoover. But that's because she likes to get old broken ones from her friends instead of buying a new one. And she texts me to say what the cats are doing. "Hiya darl u ok. Guinness is sat on ma bed bless him lol." Okay mum, thanks for that, I feel better now. Also, she puts beans in Shepards Pie. And never drives on motorways. And always loves it when someones buys her slippers at Christmas. But I adore her little quirks. My mama is one of a kind and I wouldn't change her for the absolute world. Even if she looks like a duck when I ask her to smile in photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment