Saturday 24 March 2012

Laughter.

Laughter is something I can't imagine my life without. It holds so many memories and helps express so much happiness, when all you're really doing is making a sound which hurts your ribs. When I meet new people, the thing that makes me connect to them more is whether or not I can laugh with them. I love humour, especially when it's over the tiny things in life. I'm not one to laugh at others, unless they really are silly. I've even chosen to study and learn how to perform comedy at university, because it truly does interest me. Those people who are seen as naturally funny are a gift to civilisation. They are there to bring a cloud of light into an otherwise, gloomy world. There's nothing quite like watching it. Laughter, to me is something you can use to lift yourself up again. Whenever I feel rubbish about myself, I watch a film I love. Or ring a friend and giggle in the pub. Or read a book to find those laugh out loud moments. That's the beauty of it. It can form a friendship, eliminate sadness and give yourself that little boost, so you know that it'll all get easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment