Saturday 17 March 2012

Tiny Tea Drinker.


One of the hardest things about making something better of yourself is those you leave behind. Like the one you bonded with instantly and spent your last education free summer with, drinking endless cups of tea, dancing like  crazy and laughing till your cheeks hurt. The one who you can tell anything in the world to without the risk of judgement, or ring up when you're bored to talk about anything and everything. The one whose talents make you jealous and whose endless aims to become something better is obvious. The one who texts you about which planets you can see in the sky that night, or quotes from the show you both watch together. The one I now rarely see, because we're 75 miles apart. The one who I miss every single day, and even though I'm sometimes rubbish at communication, still try my hardest with. I don't want to slip and fall as a friend, and as hard as it is, when the time comes that I return back to the same town, she's right there. She's beautiful and kind, and I'm lucky to know her. Codie Leigh Rylatt, you will always be a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment