Friday 16 March 2012

Knowledge.

At this very moment, I already notice changes in my intelligence. I don't mean I'm slowly turning into a toffee nosed rocket scientist nor am I now the greatest mathematician to grace this century, but sitting in a seminar today, I realised that I am completely and totally in love with where I am.

I did it by myself, ignored my misjudgements and pushed to better myself. And now I'm here, extremely proud to be learning how to perfect the one skill I think I am truly good at. My ego isn't huge, but I don't think I'm lacking in confidence either. I actually think it's more about determination. I want to become someone my entire family can be proud of. And I can honestly say, that I love every minute of the essay writing, academic reading lists and four hour long lectures.

It's true. I am a nerd. But my goal for these next three years is to achieve what I know I can, and push myself. This could however, change entirely, when I finish my two thousand word essay at the weekend.

But that's two days away yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment